Luxury NFT Fashion
Why The Bob Shop: The Shop launched in 2018 as an independently owned cryptocurrency clothing and accessory company with one goal - providing its partners, investors, traders, and customers with unique Crypto Gear.
Starting only with T-shirts and hoodies, now, they have expanded to more than 500 unique designs in the shop. The shop also offers NFT merchandise, which is available on Opensea. The sizes of the clothes are between M and 2XL, and no more than 1 NFT will be minted/printed in each size. They can be purchased for a set price of 0.018 ETH or around $75 each (at the time of the writing).
Why should you pick The Bob Shop:
1) It can be paid not only with Paypal and Credit Card but also with quite a large range of Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Beam, CloakCoin, Komodo, PirateChain, Alias, and Dash).
2) Global shipping with more than 10 supplier locations around the world.
Where to shop:
Digitalax features garments and accessories on its marketplace. Digitalax presents itself as the first web3 fashion economy. All garments and accessories are exclusively designed by 30+ 3D designers, spread across the world - in Europe, Asia, the USA, Australia, and Africa, and every price of your fashion is minted on-chain as NFT.
All NFTs can be staked in the DIGITALAX NFT Staking Contracts on Polygon for $MONA yield. This forms part of the broader Fashion x DeFi merger that DIGITALAX has undertaken to bring greater utility to metaversal fashion.
Digitalax is the first Digital-Only Fashion Auction Exchange Platform, and it's among the first digital NFT fashion engine built on the Etherium network. Digitalax is positioning itself as a digital fashion NFT house for all gaming, VR, and metaverses.
Where to shop:
Dcentlife offers high-quality NFT authenticated goods and apparel.
They are offering 10% off your first full order by using the code "welcome2thedcentlife" at checkout, also, for a limited time, every UnLtd. Collection purchases can be synced with a Proof-of-Authenticity NFT at no extra cost!
Here is how it works: Take a picture of the item you bought and post it on social media. Then go to the UnLtd. Authenticator, include the social media link and your order number. Once reviewed and approved by Dcentlife's team, you will be issued an UnLtd. Authenticity NFT on the Polygon blockchain.
You can choose from a variety of apparel and accessories available in different colors and securely pay with crypto or fiat.
Where to shop:
Luxury NFT Fashion
Collezione Genesi is the first NFT collection released by Dolce & Gabbana in August 2021 in Venice.
The collection is one-of-its kind, consisted only by 9 pieces designed by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana exclusively for UNXD sing Ethereum layer 1 minting.
Owning a masterpiece of this NFT fashion collection gives you rights of unique experience:
- 2-year access to Dolce & Gabbana Alta Moda, Alta Sartoria, and Alta Gioielleria couture events in Italy
- Private tour of Dolce & Gabbana atelier in Milan
- 2-week exhibition of Dress from a Dream in Dolce & Gabbana flagship store in Milan with collector’s name (October 2021)
- 2-week exhibition of Dress from a Dream in any Dolce & Gabbana store anywhere in the world with collector’s name (to be coordinated with UNXD and Dolce & Gabbana)
RTFKT uses the latest in game engines, augmented reality, blockchain authentication and NFTs, combined with manufacturing expertise to create one-of-a-kind sneakers and digital artifacts.
One of their leading projects is to bring the punks their own physical sneakers.
No words can explain what you can see here:
Launching soon! Neuno is brand new platform for buying, selling, and trading of fashion NFT’s, as well as making exhibitions! Every edition has limited units available, each one certified with unique token individual serial number created on a token.
Neuno is working with variety of legendary photographers, directors or leading 3D artists.
Neuno Originals feature unlockable content and bonus assets for the owners of their collections.
In their collections users can find red carpet moments, scenes from the runway and in film, bespoke, bridal and couture pieces, interviews, and iconic history-making moments.
Gamers has their place here as well – they can select among ready-to-wear, shoes and accessories that can be worn as avatar skins in their favorite games.
Their moto is COLLECT. CURATE. CREATE.
This brand’s vision is to reduce the negative impact of the overproduction of clothing that ends up in landfills, while at the same time offer a neat bridge between the fashion industry and the digital metaverse. Being passionate about the physical world of fashion and the idea of a more sustainable industry, they offer a way to “create” your wardrobe digitally and own each unique clothing item as an NFT on the blockchain. That’s not all - users who send images in advance can receive them back after a couple of days wearing their digital fashion attire and order the real thing if they like it. This allows some of your clothes to exist only in their digital versions, producing less carbon footprint left by the lifecycle of most physical couture.
- Hot and innovative fashion project with a free mobile application, a rich fashion portfolio and focus on sustainability. They also give away free NFT drops on Crypto.com
- Their mobile application is only available on iOS and users need to adhere to specific guidelines on their photo of choice, so they can show off to their friends and followers without appearing unaesthetic.
We love a project empowering artists and creators to feel safe and unmanipulated in the digital world. Backed up by Yahoo!, the Entrepreneur and Rarible, S!NG encourages you to “stamp” your idea on the blockchain, as they put it, and never need to lawyer up. As we know, NFTs are available regardless of the file type, allowing anyone with an idea to upload it online with their ownership “stamp”.
Collaborating with Rarible is the cherry on top of this cake, aiming to allow minting (stamping) your NFTs for free. We should all appreciate their drive to reduce the complexity and cost for creators to share their ideas freely in the digital world without worrying of plagiarism or other legal disputes about ownership.
- “Lazy Minting'' by Rarible allows creators to list NFTs for sale without incurring gas fees until the item is sold. A powerful gateway to the NFT market for musicians, giving them the ability to monetize original work without middlemen, oversee listings, and engage directly with fans.
- Mobile application only available on iOS and their partnership with Rarible is still underway.
Frequently Asked Questions
First of all, what is an NFT? I thought it only represented pictures on the internet.
What are the use cases of NFTs?
So how does this tie in to the Fashion industry exactly?
Are there brands which utilize NFTs?
How do I obtain such NFTs and where can I keep them?
- FashionNFT.com is built by a team of enthusiasts looking into bridging the gap between fashion brands, NFTs, Crypto and the people interested in these industries.
- On our website you’ll find some of the best fashion related NFT drops, the hottest news regarding the industry and highly anticipated Luxury Brand deals and giveaways.
- Our goal is very simple. To be the go-to place for anyone interested in NFT related Fashion collectibles, clothing, accessories and more by providing up-to-date and accurate information.
- For partnership inquiries regarding NFT related collections, projects or ideas don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected].